Bathroom Decorating On A Budget
Updated: Aug 13, 2022
Even though bathrooms are one of the smallest rooms in your home, it's still a space that 80% of your guest will use.
We are excited to share ideas on how to
re-purpose everyday items to decorate your bathroom on a budget!
Let's start with the walls! Artwork can be tricky in a bathroom getting the size and coloring just right. We also suggest keeping the artwork neutral, we typically don't recommend putting family photos in a bathroom space.
We have 3 fun ideas for bathroom artwork on a budget.
1. Vacation Photos: Whether in frames or on a canvas, vacation scenery photos can add a lot of colors and create a retreat feel in your space.
2. Re-purpose a basket: Hanging a basket on the wall is a great way to add dimension and texture to the space.
3. Book or magazine inspiration: Don't have photo skills, no problem, a magazine or book may have just the image you are looking for. In this image we used a damaged-clearance canvas cut out and added to wall frames- Cheap and easy!
Next, let's decorate that vanity top! Depending on the size of your counter, you may need 1-5 items to decorate with. We ALWAYS suggest clustering items in groups of 1, 3's, or 5's, odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye.
We have 3 savvy ideas for bathroom decor on a budget:
1. Re-think how you store items: Store common bathroom products such as
Q-tips and bath salts in mason jars or decorative vases and use them as decor.
2. Add some greens: Bring in those outdoor terracotta pots or other flower containers as vases for greens on the counter.
3. Don't throw out those candles: Candle containers can be cleaned out and re-used as decorative containers. Just add greens, rocks, or beach sand!